Outsystems Now not showing in Manage Dependencies

Outsystems Now not showing in Manage Dependencies

Hello,

My personal environment was recently upgraded to platform 10. I had OutSystems Now installed before the upgrade, but it seems that it was removed. I installed it again from the Forge, but when I try to add it as a dependency in my applications, it doesn't show in the list of producers. It does show in Service Center though.

What might be causing this?

Solution

Hi Aurelio,

Looks like an issue with the Service Studio 10.0.105. I was able to replicate it in my personal.

I'll ask someone to look into it.

As workaround I'm attaching a clean module with just the references for OutSystemsNow.
You can merge them into any module what you need: http://screencast.com/t/0FZAtQyEI3L

..Just ignore the popup saying that there are broken references that appear afterwards when opening the module.

Regards,
João Rosado

Solution

Thanks for the workaround João, it worked. Should I keep this thread open while you guys look into this?

No need,  just mark my reply above as solution so others with the same issue can see.

Hi again,

Just a quick followup on this topic: it's currently a known issue of the 10.0.105.0 version of Service Studio and it will already be fixed on the next revision.

In the meanwhile, use the workaround above.

Regards,
João Rosado

This also happened with me but with the silk ui framework so this workaround doesn't work

Hi Brit'ne

I have no issues with the SilkUIFramework module.

Can you post a screenshot of your Add/Remove Dependencies screen?

In mine it appears fine (while the above issue was easy to replicate in any server) :

Regards,
João Rosado

João Rosado wrote:

Hi Brit'ne

I have no issues with the SilkUIFramework module.

Can you post a screenshot of your Add/Remove Dependencies screen?

In mine it appears fine (while the above issue was easy to replicate in any server) :

Regards,
João Rosado

It says it's a dependency in the main environment screen but it's nowhere to be found once I actually open an application