[ImageToolbox] Error - "Input string was not in a correct format."

[ImageToolbox] Error - "Input string was not in a correct format."

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 31 Aug by João Portela
3 votes
Published on 31 Aug by João Portela

Hi all,

I'm having this error when I trying to use the "identify" function, no matter what image extension I use the error it's always the same.

I'm using version "0.2.4" and using this action after a upload submit to identify the height and width I already use this tool in previous logic with no problems.

Could be because I'm using inside a webblock? Because it's a multi tenant app? Doesn't make sense..but just to give all the details.

Any idea what could be causing this error?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers

Hi Gonçalo,

Can you share the entire error stack trace? Or if you have multiple errors, send all stack traces.

The error looks like a problem with validation of (input) parameters and not related with the ImageToolbox module.

regards,

João Portela

João Portela wrote:

Hi Gonçalo,

Can you share the entire error stack trace? Or if you have multiple errors, send all stack traces.

The error looks like a problem with validation of (input) parameters and not related with the ImageToolbox module.

regards,

João Portela

Thanks for your quick feedback Joao!

I attached the error as you ask.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Gonçalo,

The error is indeed inside the extension. I need to give a look to understand what could cause the problem.

I'll let you know if I need additional information.

regards,

João Portela

João Portela wrote:

Hi Gonçalo,

The error is indeed inside the extension. I need to give a look to understand what could cause the problem.

I'll let you know if I need additional information.

regards,

João Portela

Thanks Joao.

If you need a sample of what i'm trying to achieve, just let me know and I drop you an email with an .oml.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Hi Gonçalo,

I've tested the version you referred (0.2.4) and it worked well. It might be some environment problem.

I can send you a extension version with additional logging so we can understand what's happening. do you agree?

regards,

João Portela

João Portela wrote:

Hi Gonçalo,

I've tested the version you referred (0.2.4) and it worked well. It might be some environment problem.

I can send you a extension version with additional logging so we can understand what's happening. do you agree?

regards,

João Portela

Hi João,

that's sound perfect. Just let me know what I need to do.

One more time, thanks for your help and quick responses.

Cheers