Get Assign Length of a Attribute of Structure from Intergration Environment???

Get Assign Length of a Attribute of Structure from Intergration Environment???

I have a Structure with Code attribute have length = 5 as bellow picture.

How do i can get length of this attribute from Intergration environment via .Net code ???

Thanks for sp!

Dear Bui,
I also had this problem. I try to research  SortRecordList source, but not useful.

Duong MH wrote:

Dear Bui,
I also had this problem. I try to research  SortRecordList source, but not useful.

I was try some way that i think can get it's value... but ... i was so disappointed.    

Hy,

I did not realize what you are trying to do! In what situation do you need to know the length of the field?

You have a Built-in Functions in Folder Text, Length(t) function that returns the number of characters in text 't'.

Cheers,

Ana Leal

Ana Leal wrote:

Hy,

I did not realize what you are trying to do! In what situation do you need to know the length of the field?

You have a Built-in Functions in Folder Text, Length(t) function that returns the number of characters in text 't'.

Cheers,

Ana Leal

I want to get the value assigned to the attribute when creating Structure rather than the length of its value.

Hi Bùi,

you can only access the value of the structure if you have a variable of type EmployeeST, when the variable is created of type EmployeeST the field Code is created with empty string, then you can assign the value you want!

The OutSystems Structure is like a struct in .NET.

Cheers,

Ana Leal