Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER.

Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER.

Hello Outsystems Community.

I have seen the posts regarding this issue ( Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER ) and the fix was to contact you here or a ticket ( ticket for customers only ) and it started doing this while i was studying and doing the Lab exercises ( in between publishes ). I waited a day but still no change.

Can anyone give it a check in my environment ? Thank you in advance!

Pedro Pereira

If you created a ticket, try to escale it. 

Greetings,

Niels

Anyone Else? This is my personal environment that is being affected, OUTSYSTEMS, can you help me?

Regards

Pedro Pereira wrote:

Anyone Else? This is my personal environment that is being affected, OUTSYSTEMS, can you help me?

Regards

Hi Pedro,

Should be fixed now. Can you confirm?

Rui Covelo wrote:

Pedro Pereira wrote:

Regards

Hi Pedro,

Should be fixed now. Can you confirm?

Hi Rui and thank you for the reply.

I will give a bit of a feedback now, i have seen that the issue was fixed, BUT before i would reply here i tested again the same point i was in the exercise labs and see if it doesn't make the error again, and unfortunately the problem happened again and this time i pin point my actions.

/* Error message from node SERVER (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed
Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at #CBc.#0Bc.#aCc.#3Bc(String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName)
CompModule : Broadcast Message */

The issue was while performing the Actions and Code Reusability Exercise Lab provided by the course lessons materials and on the last step  (Create a secondary Entry point for your module).

When i try to execute from the One-Click-Publish Tab and select Test* Entry point, the server doesn't reply and later gives that the server is unavailable. After this i try to republish the application and the Deployment Service is again in the same state. ( with that error )

Hope this helps, and again my personal environment is affected.
Is this a known issue with the exercise Labs ? Anyone else got affected by it? I followed the steps correctly in the .pdf

Pedro Pereira

Hi guys, 

I am also having this problem in my personal environment:  

Environment Health Problems  View more details

• Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER.

Hello, same here.

Should be ok now. 

Rui Covelo wrote:

Should be ok now. 

I have the same problem with my personal environment  ( Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER ). Can anyone help me, please?

Daniel Soto wrote:

Rui Covelo wrote:

Should be ok now. 

I have the same problem with my personal environment  ( Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER ). Can anyone help me, please?

Hi everyone,

The correct channel to get support for Personal Environments is through the email <success@outsystems.com>.

Anyway, we are already aware of your issue and we will contact  as soon as your environment is up and running.

Thanks a lot for your understanding,

Rúben Capitão