SetCurrentLocale is not persistent after logging off

SetCurrentLocale is not persistent after logging off

I have an application build in English, but with a translation to Dutch. There are anonymous and registered pages. If I delete all my cookies and go to the website, the following occurs:

• I go to the site and the function SetCurrentLocale is called in the OnSessionStart which results in a Dutch website. I can click around all the anonymous pages and everuthing is in Dutch.
  • I login and the function SetCurrentLocale is called again in the OnSessionStart which results in a Dutch website. I can click around all the registered and anonymous pages and everuthing is in Dutch.
  • I log off and the function SetCurrentLocale is called in the OnSessionStart which results in one Dutch page, namely the page the logoff action is redirecting to. However, if I now go a next page, the application is in English. So, in the OnSessionStart that started after I logged off the SetCurrentLocale has been set for one page only so it seems. 

I've searched for this specific behaviour on the forums, but I couldn't find a topic on it. Is this a known issue to anyone? 

I've not encountered this before, but then again, almost always I have logged-in users. Can you debug this and place a few GetCurrentLocales() in strategic places (e.g. the Preperations of all screens this affects?). You might be able to see when the locale flips back to English.

I know "solved" the issue by using a SetCurrentLocale on the preparation of the menu. It's now solved, but not in a nice way. The GetCurrentLocale was also added to the header and I see that it changes to EN-US fron the second page after the logoff on.