[Advanced Excel] Compilation ERROR

[Advanced Excel] Compilation ERROR

Forge Component
(21)
Published on 5 Nov by João Rosado
21 votes
Published on 5 Nov by João Rosado

I am running in a Personal Environment and when I open the "Advanced Excel" module in the v9.1 Integration Studio I get this compilation error below.

Any suggestions???

-------------------------------------------------------

NET Compilation.

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "EPPlus, Version=2.9.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ea159fdaa78159a1, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3243: No way to resolve conflict between "EPPlus, Version=3.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ea159fdaa78159a1" and "EPPlus, Version=2.9.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ea159fdaa78159a1, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Choosing "EPPlus, Version=3.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ea159fdaa78159a1" arbitrarily.
 Consider app.config remapping of assembly "EPPlus, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ea159fdaa78159a1" from Version "2.9.0.1" [] to Version "3.1.2.0" [C:\Users\brucebuttles\SharePoint\Technology - Documents\+DEV\RediPay\Excel integration\Excel_Package\Source\NET\Bin\EPPlus.dll] to solve conflict and get rid of warning.
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3247: Found conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly.
Excel_Package.cs(38,63): warning CS1573: Parameter 'ssName' has no matching param tag in the XML comment for 'OutSystems.NssExcel_Package.CssExcel_Package.MssWorksheet_AddName(object, string, object, int, int)' (but other parameters do)
Excel_Package.cs(53,63): warning CS1573: Parameter 'sspassword' has no matching param tag in the XML comment for 'OutSystems.NssExcel_Package.CssExcel_Package.MssWorksheet_Protect(object, string)' (but other parameters do)
Excel_Package.cs(69,109): warning CS1573: Parameter 'ssReadText' has no matching param tag in the XML comment for 'OutSystems.NssExcel_Package.CssExcel_Package.MssCell_ReadByIndex(object, int, int, out string, bool)' (but other parameters do)
Excel_Package.cs(140,22): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'OutSystems.NssExcel_Package.Util.ConvertArrayListToDataTable(System.Collections.ArrayList)' has some invalid arguments
Excel_Package.cs(140,55): error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'System.Collections.Generic.IList<OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.IRecord>' to 'System.Collections.ArrayList'

Solution

Hi Bruce,

See this thread, it has an upgraded version of the component that works in 9+.

...oh well didnt upload it directly at the component last time since I couln't test it, but since noone complained I'll see if I can upload it to avoid more people having the same issues.

Edit: component has now a new version (1.2.0), that can be installed in OutSystems 9+

Regards,
João Rosado

Solution

João Rosado wrote: Excellent thanks!

Hi Bruce,

See this thread, it has an upgraded version of the component that works in 9+.

...oh well didnt upload it directly at the component last time since I couln't test it, but since noone complained I'll see if I can upload it to avoid more people having the same issues.

Edit: component has now a new version (1.2.0), that can be installed in OutSystems 9+

Regards,
João Rosado