Button Method

Hi

I have a button, when its method is "Submit" it works fine, but when its method is "Ajax Submit" it does not work. What causes this ?

Gontse Ntshegi wrote:

Hi

I have a button, when its method is "Submit" it works fine, but when its method is "Ajax Submit" it does not work. What causes this ?

Hi Gontse,

If an error occurs during the execution of an action, then you won't see any feedback when you're using Ajax Submit and even when you're being redirected to another page, you won't see the progress bar of browser moving but the page will change after a few seconds. One way to fix this is to do an Ajax refresh in your action if you're using feedback messages and to use the Ajax refresh on any container/widget, it must have name given to it and for navigating between pages, you should use Feedback_AjaxWait.

Regards,

Gurvinder

Hi Gurvinder

ok I understand. What if I have feedback messages in my action and the action navigates to another page when it finishes executing? Do I use both Ajax refresh and Feedback_AjaxWait? And where do I place the Feedback_AjaxWait?