Error ! Import an external database with Integration Studio 10

Error ! Import an external database with Integration Studio 10

Hi,

When i tryed import an external database with Integration Studio 10, I had the following error after select tables, even with connection to the database is ok !

Anyone know what is the problem? Im using a personal account.

Hi Louis

Can you tell me if there is any error being logged in ServiceCenter?

Solution

Solved ! The problem was my Mysql Version. 

Integration just work with Mysql 5.6+.

Solution

I have the same error with MS Sql server 2014 server.

Somebody help me please

Hi Hasim

Can you show me the error log from Servicecenter?

João Amorim wrote:

Hi Hasim

Can you show me the error log from Servicecenter?

Hi, thank you for interest

Here below error log from servicecenter;

Id:
faf5e412-751f-4eb6-aaee-c5ee08c6dd3d
Time of Log:
2016-12-06 21:18:56
eSpace:
ServiceCenter
Tenant:
ServiceCenter
User:
hasim.hakli@tanbt.com.tr (4)
Session Id:
No session
Server:
S1MU3-LT2BG7
Module:
Extension metho
Environment InformationeSpaceVer: 0 (Id=1, PubId=1, CompiledWith=10.0.200.2)
RequestUrl: https://hasimhakli.outsystemscloud.com/ServiceCenter/IntegrationStudio.asmx (Method: POST)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/31/ROOT/ServiceCenter-1-131250588313401475
FilePath: C:\OutSystems\Sandboxes\CJXGXX028\Platform Server\running\ServiceCenter\
ClientIp: 78.173.16.140
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: yyyy-MM-dd
PID: 57468 ('w3wp', Started='12/1/2016 9:40:31 AM', Priv=858Mb, Virt=18453Mb)
TID: 125
Thread Name:
.NET: 4.0.30319.42000
Stack:
[1] One or more errors occurred.
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForWorker[TLocal](Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Func`4 bodyWithLocal, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEachWorker[TSource,TLocal](IEnumerable`1 source, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Action`3 bodyWithStateAndIndex, Func`4 bodyWithStateAndLocal, Func`5 bodyWithEverything, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEach[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body)
   at OutSystems.NssIntegrationStudio.CssIntegrationStudio.MssEntityIntrospectionGetEntityViews(RCEntityIntrospectionServerRecord ssserver, RLEntityIntrospectionTableNameRecordList sstableNames, RLEntityIntrospectionEntityViewRecordList& ssentityViews)
   at ssServiceCenter.RssExtensionIntegrationStudio.MssEntityIntrospectionGetEntityViews(HeContext heContext, IRecord inParamserver, RecordList inParamtableNames, RecordList& outParamentityViews)

[2] Invalid object name 'LOGODB.information_schema.referential_constraints'.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryConsumeMetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, SqlDataReader ds, Boolean describeParameterEncryptionRequest)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DatabaseProvider.SqlServer.ExecutionService.ExecutionService.ExecuteReader(IDbCommand cmd)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DatabaseProvider.SqlServer.IntrospectionService.IntrospectionService.<GetForeignKeys>d__46.MoveNext()
   at OutSystems.NssIntegrationStudio.CssIntegrationStudio.#Ocd(RCEntityIntrospectionServerRecord ssserver, RCEntityIntrospectionTableNameRecord table, IIntrospectionService introspectionService, IExecutionService executionService)
   at OutSystems.NssIntegrationStudio.CssIntegrationStudio.#zr.#rdd(RCEntityIntrospectionTableNameRecord table)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass31_0`2.<ForEachWorker>b__0(Int32 i)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass17_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )

Hi Hasim

Can you tell me the version of the Platform Server you are using? You can check that on the right-side on Service Center.

Also can you tell me which version of SQL Server are you using and what is the collation of the database?

João Amorim wrote:

Hi Hasim

Can you tell me the version of the Platform Server you are using? You can check that on the right-side on Service Center.

Also can you tell me which version of SQL Server are you using and what is the collation of the database?

ok version is;

Hello Hasim

I think I identified the problem. Your SQL Server instance probably has a Case Sensitive collation. You can check this in the properties of the master database:

If the collation has CS in the name, then the database is Case Sensitive. If that's the case, the current version of the platform does not support such databases, but support will be added in the next OutSystems 10 patch

João Amorim wrote:

Hello Hasim

I think I identified the problem. Your SQL Server instance probably has a Case Sensitive collation. You can check this in the properties of the master database:

If the collation has CS in the name, then the database is Case Sensitive. If that's the case, the current version of the platform does not support such databases, but support will be added in the next OutSystems 10 patch

Hi João,

My collection is looks like Case insensitive right?

Hi Hasim

Can you try running this script on your database and trying to import tables again to see if it works?

CREATE SCHEMA [information_schema] AUTHORIZATION [<YOUR_DATABASE_USER>]
    GO

create view information_schema.referential_constraints
    as
    select CONSTRAINT_CATALOG as constraint_catalog,
         CONSTRAINT_SCHEMA as constraint_schema,
         CONSTRAINT_NAME as constraint_name,
         UNIQUE_CONSTRAINT_CATALOG as unique_constraint_catalog,
         UNIQUE_CONSTRAINT_SCHEMA as unique_constraint_schema,
         UNIQUE_CONSTRAINT_NAME as unique_constraint_name,
         MATCH_OPTION as match_option,
         UPDATE_RULE as update_rule, DELETE_RULE
    from [<YOUR_DATABASE>].INFORMATION_SCHEMA.REFERENTIAL_CONSTRAINTS

João Amorim wrote:

Hi Hasim

Can you try running this script on your database and trying to import tables again to see if it works?

CREATE SCHEMA [information_schema] AUTHORIZATION [<YOUR_DATABASE_USER>]
    GO

create view information_schema.referential_constraints
    as
    select CONSTRAINT_CATALOG as constraint_catalog,
         CONSTRAINT_SCHEMA as constraint_schema,
         CONSTRAINT_NAME as constraint_name,
         UNIQUE_CONSTRAINT_CATALOG as unique_constraint_catalog,
         UNIQUE_CONSTRAINT_SCHEMA as unique_constraint_schema,
         UNIQUE_CONSTRAINT_NAME as unique_constraint_name,
         MATCH_OPTION as match_option,
         UPDATE_RULE as update_rule, DELETE_RULE
    from [<YOUR_DATABASE>].INFORMATION_SCHEMA.REFERENTIAL_CONSTRAINTS

Hi João,

It's working!.... First I run this script which you sent but I've got error in sql about authorization. Then I create a new sql user which is full authorized. After I run your script aaand it's worked!...

You are a hero in my mind from this time. :)

Thank you so much for your help.