[zTree] Problems with JavaScript on stack java

[zTree] Problems with JavaScript on stack java

Forge Component
(8)
Published on 11 Nov (3 weeks ago) by Eduardo Luís
8 votes
Published on 11 Nov (3 weeks ago) by Eduardo Luís

In the Stack Java of the OutSystems the "id" tags html are generated using the caracter ":" like separador instead of the caracter "_" as it occurs in the Stack .Net.

The component zTree uses the value of the "id" of the container to create names of variables javascript, as in the example down, then occurs an error of syntax javascript in the browser.

var settingRichWidgets_wt166:block:wtMainContent:wtzTree_Container {...};

Hello,

thanks for the feedback. It's hard to test in the java stack...

I just uploaded a new version that corrects this bug (i hope!).

Dear,

the problem of the syntax in the variable was corrected, but still exists another problem.
Somewhere in the code javascrit generated by the zTree, the reference the tag html generated by the outsystems also has to be corrected.
It see example to continuation:

$('#RichWidgets_wt166_wtMainContent_wtzTree_Container').append(.....);

However, in the html generated by the Outsystems in the Stack Java remains like this, with caracter ":" in the "id" tag:

<div id="RichWidgets_wt166:wtMainContent:wtzTree_Container"  ....>

Hemerson Barbosa wrote:

Dear,

the problem of the syntax in the variable was corrected, but still exists another problem.
Somewhere in the code javascrit generated by the zTree, the reference the tag html generated by the outsystems also has to be corrected.
It see example to continuation:

$('#RichWidgets_wt166_wtMainContent_wtzTree_Container').append(.....);

However, in the html generated by the Outsystems in the Stack Java remains like this, with caracter ":" in the "id" tag:

<div id="RichWidgets_wt166:wtMainContent:wtzTree_Container"  ....>

Hello again,

you're absolutely right! I corrected a problem and created another. A classic case of over correction!

In the new version i just uploaded the colons are only replaced in the javascript variable names, in all the other places the id is not changed. Hope this solves the problem, if not please tell me. I'm unable to test in the java stack!

Again, thanks for the feedback