[Html2PdfConverter] HtmlToPdfConverter doesnt work in after upgraded from outsystems 9 to outsystems 10

[Html2PdfConverter] HtmlToPdfConverter doesnt work in after upgraded from outsystems 9 to outsystems 10

Forge Component
(40)
Published on 24 Mar by Guilherme Pereira
40 votes
Published on 24 Mar by Guilherme Pereira

Please refer to attachment, HtmlToPdfConverter doesnt work in after upgraded from outsystems 9 to outsystems 10..

PS: it does work in outsystem 9

Hi All,

Please refer to attachment, this is what i get upon opening the downloaded file.

Hello!

I am facing the same issue. At the momment it is running on OutSystems 9.1. It has been working fine and after a while it started to give the same issue as for Eric. After debugging it appears that BinaryData passed is equal to 0 and I cannot find the reason for that. Recently SSL has been implemented and the only guess is - it could somehow interact when passing binaries (no idea tho, it is only a guess). Adding screenshot of debuging session. Please share your ideas about this if you have any !

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

The component is working normally on several P10 installations.

@Eric: I suggest you to troubleshoot your configuration by following the FAQ

@Marius: The 0 byte binary is "normal" when for some reason it failed to generate the PDF. Please check the error logs and the most common problems described also on the FAQ.

Cheers,

Guilherme