Excel Import results in No records

I am trying to import the attached file using the free license of version I get no error messages but after publishing there are no records when I do View Data for the Entity. The file was saved in Excel format from Google Docs.

I have removed any unneeded columns. I've checked the data types in the entity. I've removed extra rows at the bottom. Zero records each time after I publish.

After each failed attempt, I removed the entity, timer, structure, resource, and published successfully.

I was able to import a different file with only two columns and it did show records, but not this one.

I don't know what else to try.


Solved. I systematically removed columns until the import worked. After removing a column that had all blank cells, the import worked.