Deployment failed

I am doing the last assignment of the web developer course. I just finished the data model (exercise 1). When i try to deploy (1-Click Publish) it fails with the following message:

Error message from node SERVER (127.0.0.1): Deployment failedDeployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()   at #CBc.#0Bc.#aCc.#3Bc(String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName)CompModule : Broadcast Message

I am working from  my personal environment (nklaver.outsystemscloud.com, username: nklaver@itium.nl). The error is raised during the last step of the process:DeployingUpdating SQL Server database model and deploying the web application to IIS.

I am stuck, so please help me.

Hi Nico,

This error is triggered because the deployment service of your Personal is down.

The right channel for supporting Personals is through sending an email to success@outsystems.com, but Personals support guys are already aware of your issue and will contact you as soon as all services are up and running.

Thank you.