integrating Outsytems - SAP BUSINESS ONE using integration studio error

integrating Outsytems - SAP BUSINESS ONE using integration studio error

Hi , I am new with the outsystems and having trouble referencing table from SAP BUSINESS ONE. Got this error :

[1] One or more errors occurred.
   at ssServiceCenter.RssExtensionIntegrationStudio.MssEntityIntrospectionGetEntityViews(HeContext heContext, IRecord inParamserver, RecordList inParamtableNames, RecordList& outParamentityViews)
   at ssServiceCenter.Actions.ActionEntityIntrospectionGetEntityViews(HeContext heContext, RCEntityIntrospectionServerRecord inParamserver, RLEntityIntrospectionTableNameRecordList inParamtableNames, RLEntityIntrospectionEntityViewRecordList& outParamentityViews)
   at ssServiceCenter.Actions.WsIntegrationStudio.WebSrvcIntegrationStudioEntityIntrospectionGetEntityViews(HeContext heContext, String inParamusername, String inParampassword, RLEntityIntrospectionTableNameRecordList inParamtableNames, RCEntityIntrospectionServerRecord inParamserver, RLEntityIntrospectionEntityViewRecordList& outParamentityViews)

[2] SQLServer compliance error: SQL type (ntext,-10,-10) found.
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DatabaseProvider.SqlServer.IntrospectionService.IntrospectionService.CreateDataTypeInfo(Boolean isLinkedServer, String typeName, Int32 odbcTypeCode, Int32 sqlTypeCode, Int32 decimalDigits, Int32 bufferLength, Int32 precision)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DatabaseProvider.SqlServer.IntrospectionService.IntrospectionService.<GetColumns>d__2d.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at OutSystems.NssIntegrationStudio.CssIntegrationStudio.#Ocd(RCEntityIntrospectionServerRecord ssserver, RCEntityIntrospectionTableNameRecord table, IIntrospectionService introspectionService, IExecutionService executionService)
   at OutSystems.NssIntegrationStudio.CssIntegrationStudio.#yr.#rdd(RCEntityIntrospectionTableNameRecord table)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass31_0`2.<ForEachWorker>b__0(Int32 i)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass17_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )

Anyone experience same kind of issue or fix related issue? 

Hi John. 

Which version of the platform are you using? 

Hi Joao,

Thanks for the reply, I am using outsystem platform vs. 10.0.105.0

Solution

Hi John

This was a known bug in that version of OutSystems 10, but it was fixed in the latest version of Platform Server (10.0.200.0).

If you can't upgrade, you can work around this by not importing tables that have columns of type "NTEXT" and creating those entities manually.

Solution

Hi Joao,

Oh really it was fixed on the latest one. I'll check if I can upgrade my version.

Thanks for the reply. Really appreciated. 

Hi Joao,

I already try upgrading to version 10.0.201.0 but still showing same error? Is there any other way we can manage this issue?

Hi John,

Did you upgrade your Development Environment (Integration Studio) or the Platform Server?

The fix for this one is on the Platform Server side.

Regards,
João Rosado

Hi Joao,

Is it possible to upgrade the platform server, I guess I am using the cloud server. 

Regards,

Aldrin