Open Pop Up from another Pop Up

Open Pop Up from another Pop Up

Hello,

I'm trying to open a Popup from another Popup using the Popup_Editor widget only, and without the second Popup window being "inside" and limited in size by the first Popup. The solution i have now is opening the second Popup using Javascript function window.open(). I really wanted to use only the Popup_editor widget so the Popups have the same look.

Is this possible?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Rafael Valente

Hi Rafael,

It is not possible to open a pop-up within another pop-up without it being confined to the first pop-up's window. However, any user interface that has this arrangement is imho a bad one - a pop-up should already be a last resort, and two pop-ups is a deadly sin :).

Hello Killian!

Thank you for your reply.

I understand what you say. For now, i'll stick to the current solution that is opening the second popup through Javascript function window.open(). This is a pretty old application so it would take a lot of effort to change all the screens right now.

Best regards,

Rafael Valente

Hi anyone find solution for this? I need to open a popup inside another one and my interface is good, it's not "bad one" and this is important for me.

Rafel do you find a solution for this?