Error Deserializing ViewState

Error Deserializing ViewState

Hello community!

I'm having some issues after the migration of an app from version 8 to 9.1 between different machines.

I have some errors showing up on Service Center log and i don't know why this is happening.

I'm sending a picture as an attachment.  

What can be the cause of this?

Regards,

Zaida Pires

Hey Zaida!

Can you please provide me more context about it? Namely, can you please attach the mentioned application? 

Also, when does the error occur? Are you able to reproduce it using the browser?

Thank you,

Regards

Do have the same problem since the upgrade to 9.1. For short (part of) my error log message:

Error Deserializing ViewState of page "/OverzichtFase.jsp".
Request hash is (737223761) for the eSpace Version=75.
Expected hash is (2296604262) and the current eSpace Version=77.
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0.
Referer: 
http://osacce01.dev/EndOfContract/OverzichtFase.jsf

This occurred when trying to download an excel file.The link was set to method Submit (recommended), but the export screen-action to generate the binary file was ignored and a obtained:

Error 500--Internal Server Error. From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:. 10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error. The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

When set to Ajax-submit (discouraged, I'm aware) the export screen-action code was run through, however an error occurred in the client script-error appeared.

Strangly enough, in 9.0 everything worked well. Please could anyone provide a solution or work-around?