Hide tasks from specific user in EPA Taskbox

Hide tasks from specific user in EPA Taskbox

Hello everyone,

As my first project we are building a proof of concept using BPT. I was wondering if it is possible to hide tasks from specific users in the EPA Taskbox. We have users that have permission to create requests and approve requests but the user that approves the request isn't allowed to be the same user that created the request. So we are trying to hide the "approve request" task from the user that created the request even though that user has permissions. Is there any way to implement this using the standard EPA Taskbox and without changing the user roles?

Thanks!

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

There is property to hide the activity for a specific user, but you can create a user group with the the list of users that are allowed to handle the activity and use the ActivitySetGroup system action (manage dependencies->System->Show All->ActivitySetGroup) in the OnReady for the human activity.

To create and manage a group, use the APIs from the users espace.

Let me know if this solves your question.

Cheers,
Lúcio

Stephan Trapenberg wrote:

Hello everyone,

As my first project we are building a proof of concept using BPT. I was wondering if it is possible to hide tasks from specific users in the EPA Taskbox. We have users that have permission to create requests and approve requests but the user that approves the request isn't allowed to be the same user that created the request. So we are trying to hide the "approve request" task from the user that created the request even though that user has permissions. Is there any way to implement this using the standard EPA Taskbox and without changing the user roles?

Thanks!

Stephan