[Silk UI Web] Modal on mobile web

[Silk UI Web] Modal on mobile web

Forge Component
(52)
Published on 15 Nov (4 weeks ago) by OutSystems R&D
52 votes
Published on 15 Nov (4 weeks ago) by OutSystems R&D

Okay, so I am trying to use the SilkUI Modal and it works GREAT on a desktop.

But, when testing on mobile (latest Android with Chrome), it's like the modal is partially displaying ALL the time at the bottom.

See my screenshot - any suggestions? modal is basically always 

Hello Bruce,

I wasn't able to replicate your problem on my side, I would suggest that you open a support ticket for further troubleshooting.

Rita Dias wrote:

Hello Bruce,

I wasn't able to replicate your problem on my side, I would suggest that you open a support ticket for further troubleshooting.

Thx Rita for trying. By the way, I am using the modal on the Layout\LayoutLogin web block.

I am wondering if maybe it has to do with that web block ... I will have to try it on other pages.

Bruce Buttles wrote:

Thx Rita for trying. By the way, I am using the modal on the Layout\LayoutLogin web block.

I am wondering if maybe it has to do with that web block ... I will have to try it on other pages.

I tried it both on a normal page and on the log in and was able to have it working on both instances. If you could try to test it yourself on other pages it would be great, if the problem still persists you can always send a ticket to support.

Good luck!