[DBCleaner] OS V 9.1.6 - unable to delete old eSpace versions

[DBCleaner] OS V 9.1.6 - unable to delete old eSpace versions

Forge Component
(28)
Published on 16 Aug (7 days ago) by Mika Roivainen
28 votes
Published on 16 Aug (7 days ago) by Mika Roivainen

Hi,

I have OS 9.1.6 version and the newest version of DBCleaner. 

When I try to delete old eSpace versions I get an error message:

The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "OSFRK_OSSYS_APP_VERSION_MODULE_VERSI_OSSYS_ESPACE_VERSION_ESPACE_VERSION_ID". The conflict occurred in database "osDEV1", table "dbo.OSSYS_APP_VERSION_MODULE_VERSI", column 'ESPACE_VERSION_ID'

Would it be possiible for you to fix it?

Regards

Tomasz

I believe it's not a DBCleaner's issue. Maybe it's related to this platform's version. Have you already tryed to contact success@outsystems.com to ask them about it?

João Melo wrote:

I believe it's not a DBCleaner's issue. Maybe it's related to this platform's version. Have you already tryed to contact success@outsystems.com to ask them about it?

I think that the current version of DBCleaner is just incompatible with OS ver. 9.1.6. No, I haven't tried to contact them because I don't know how DBCleaner works, how versions of eSpaces are stored and so on.

Regards

Tomasz 

Hello Tomasz,

Please refer to this post (and this)where I explain where that error is coming from.

TLDR; unfortunately it's something that can happen and that DBCleaner does not have a way to prevent against. However, DBCleaner will try to delete as much old versions as it can. If it is not deleting them, then it can't.

Best regards,

Ricardo Silva