Bullet on assigned entity Attributes disappeared on V10

Bullet on assigned entity Attributes disappeared on V10

Bullet identifying which fields on record assignment are set disappeared on V10

Yes, it did. It's a bug, presumably. Sometimes I wonder whether there's any regression testing in place... Bug OutSytems to fix it, the more people complain the better!

Solution

Hi João,

I'm not sure what do you mean with "bullet" but I am assuming that you mean the overlay on attributes and the expanded attributes automatically while assigning.

If that's the issue, I can confirm that it was broken in OutSystems 10 but it has been already fixed and will be released in the next patch.

Thanks for alerting us.

I'm encouraging you to do that not only in forums but also using Submit Feedback feature in Service Studio.

Cheers.

Solution

Yay! That's good news Nuno, thanks!

Nuno Maurício wrote:

Hi João,

I'm not sure what do you mean with "bullet" but I am assuming that you mean the overlay on attributes and the expanded attributes automatically while assigning.

If that's the issue, I can confirm that it was broken in OutSystems 10 but it has been already fixed and will be released in the next patch.

Thanks for alerting us.

I'm encouraging you to do that not only in forums but also using Submit Feedback feature in Service Studio.

Cheers.

That's it! Nuno thanks for your answer. 

BTW, As a plus (minor, of course) you will have context stating if you are assigning in Client (white assign) or Server (blue assign) side.

Either way, keep letting us know things that we may have broke or things we can improve :)

Cheers