Compilation Error - Generic SQL Error

Compilation Error - Generic SQL Error

Hi,

I have been with one problem when I try to publish my espace.

I attached PrtSc for someone who can help me with this situation...

I really hope someone can help me because I did several work integrating SOAP Webservices on it and I don't want to loose all of work.

Best Regards,

Luis Dinis

This is one of those cases you can solve better than us.

Has anything changed in your entities or variables? Or an updated wsdl? The values don't fit the field so or the field got smaller, or the value got bigger.

Yes, that happens if you're trying to insert a value into an entity field and the value does not fit the size you defined for the entity field. You can debug to see if the value is of the size you expect and/or increase the size of the field in the entity definition.

I am still stuck in this point :S

Have you checked your entity field size and the values it contains?

(I just noticied you're having this problem on publish and not on runtime so Nuno Reis might be right on the money. You probably reduced the size of a field and now it's not big enough to contain existing values. Have you confirmed that?

Hi,

I am only using the structure of the webservice. So I am not changing nothing really.

I cannot achieve how to solve this.

Any warning on input size smaller than structure attribute?

That is a sign that the field was changed after the field was created.

Luis Dinis wrote:

Hi,

I am only using the structure of the webservice. So I am not changing nothing really.

I cannot achieve how to solve this.

No...

The problem is when I Consume the WebService (By SOAP) and I try to publish the espace...

Even without doing any logic.

Solution

Its sorted now.

The problem was the name of the WS was too long, so I changed the name of the WS in the .xml file and now I consume the WS by file.

Thanks for the help.

Solution