Custom Tabs widget

Hi!

Given the limitation of 5 tabs on the Silk "Tabs" Widget, I was trying to create a custom one - by just copying the original to my eSpace and adding more tabs.

The problem is, when I use the custom (even without any change) I get this error:

Error Deserializing ViewState of page "ASP.********_aspx"), size 6797 bytes ("eNrtPF1sG0...").
The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters. 

at System.Convert.FromBase64_Decode(Char* startInputPtr, Int32 inputLength, Byte* startDestPtr, Int32 destLength)
   at System.Convert.FromBase64CharPtr(Char* inputPtr, Int32 inputLength)
   at System.Convert.FromBase64String(String s)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.OSPageViewStateCompressed.DeserializeViewState(String viewState)

Do you have any ideia about what is causing this error - or any example where tabs widget was implemented for more than 5 Tabs?

Have you tried with the richwidgets Tabs_ClientSide?

Have you tried with the richwidgets Tabs_ClientSide?

Or just implement a jquery plugin? https://jqueryui.com/tabs/

Thanks Tiago and João.

I have tried Tabs_ClientSide, and it was working like a charm. Unfortunately, it seems that it does not support nested tabs - as noted here.

I may have to go for the jquery option - I would prefer to use the builtin silk widget - the limitation for 5 tabs is a bit ... odd!

Hello Pedro,

I've just tried to test it on my end and I managed to do the tabs without any issues or errors. Please make sure that you have the most recent version of SILK and try again. :)

If the problem persists I would recommend for you to open a ticket in support. 

Good luck!