Pushwoos Login can not load

Pushwoos Login can not load

I have tried to integrate with Pushwoosh to receive notification on my Mobile App.

I had implement follow this guiding but it got error on loading the plugin.
https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Development_FAQs/How_to_Use_Push_Notifications_with_Pushwoosh#Installing_the_Pushwoosh_Plugin

Can you help to give an example or best practice to integrate Pushwoosh and mobile app ?

Solution

Hi Vinh Pham,

Which device are you using to test the PushNotifications? I see that you are testing it on the OutSystems Now, right?

That could be an issue on the version of the plugin. Let's try something:

Open the plugin module, go to the module properties, and edit the "Extensibility Configuration" (just add a newline in the end for example). Publish the plugin module and then refresh the references on your module. Once you publish your module, a new app should be generated.

Let us know if that solved the issue.

Cheers!

Solution

Luís Figueiredo wrote:

Hi Vinh Pham,

Which device are you using to test the PushNotifications? I see that you are testing it on the OutSystems Now, right?

Open the plugin module, go to the module properties, and edit the "Extensibility Configuration" (just add a newline in the end for example). Publish the plugin module and then refresh the references on your module. Once you publish your module, a new app should be generated.

Cheers!

I've tried, but still get same error.

I'm testing on my Android Device Nexus (OS 6.0.1)

Vinh Pham wrote:

Luís Figueiredo wrote:

Hi Vinh Pham,

Cheers!

I've tried, but still get same error.

I'm testing on my Android Device Nexus (OS 6.0.1)

Sorry , it works after re-generate the apps. Thanks alots.