Can't complete compiling Service Center in an on-premises environment.

Can't complete compiling Service Center in an on-premises environment.

I want to buid enviroment  for OutSystems Platform Server in an on-premises.I am installing according to Checklist for Outsystems Platform Server Installation.

My environment is shown below.

·First install

·Deployment Controller Server + Front-end Server + Database

·Standalone

·Windows Server 2012 R2 - 64 Bits

·Oracle Database

When I click the Apply and Exit button and following yes button on the Configuration Tool,it shows an error.I do not know how to deal with this.

Please tell me the cause of the error and how to deal with this.

--------------------------------------------------

This is Configuration Tool's message.

--------------------------------------------------

Service Center Installer v10.0.200.0

Start installing Service Center v10.0.200.0...

This operation may take a few minutes to complete...

Publishing Extension(s)...

Publishing Extension 'OMLProcessor'...

Publishing Extension 'IntegrationStudio'...

Reading ServiceCenter.oml oml file information...

Adding ServiceCenter eSpace to database...

Compiling ServiceCenter eSpace...

Message 1

[Error] Internal Error

Attempt by method 'OutSystems.HubEdition.DatabaseProvider.Oracle.ExecutionService.ExecutionService.TransformDatabaseToRuntimeValue(System.Object)' to access type 'Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Types.OracleXmlType' failed.

Details : System.TypeAccessException: Attempt by method 'OutSystems.HubEdition.DatabaseProvider.Oracle.ExecutionService.ExecutionService.TransformDatabaseToRuntimeValue(System.Object)' to access type 'Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Types.OracleXmlType' failed.

at OutSystems.HubEdition.DatabaseProvider.Oracle.ExecutionService.ExecutionService.TransformDatabaseToRuntimeValue(Object value)

at #uCb.#tCb.#sCb[#hp](#hp value)

at #cwc.#Gwc.#Awc(Transaction trans, Int32 extensionVersionId, HEMessageArrayList messages)

at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Extensions.ExtensionOperations.#euc(ObjectKey eSpaceKey, Int32 extensionVersionId, String eSpaceName, HashSet`1 producersCopiedFiles, Dictionary`2 extensionsCopiedFiles, HashSet`1 pluginCopiedFiles, String uniqueId, Boolean placeFilesInPool, HEMessageArrayList messages)

at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Compiler.BuildReferencesProxy(CallType callType, HEMessageArrayList response, String espaceTemporaryPath, String eSpaceName, ObjectKey eSpaceKey, Boolean debugMode, IDictionary`2 extensions, IDictionary`2 eSpaces, Int32 eSpaceVersionId, String uniqueId, ObjectUsageCache& objectUsageCache, IDictionary`2& producerVersions, Boolean useDiff2ndStageCompilation)

at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Compiler.<>c__DisplayClass9a.<CompileOml>b__90()

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Utils.CompilerUtils.WithOverridenSettings(IDictionary`2 settingsOverride, Action body)

at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Compiler.CompileOml(Byte[] oml, Boolean debugMode, String eSpaceName, Int32 eSpaceVersionId, String userName, Boolean partial, Boolean forceNewTables, #nxc lockBehaviors, String uniqueId, Boolean fromSS, Boolean abortOnNewBrokenReferences, List`1 lastCheckedBrokenReferences, Dictionary`2 compilerSettingsOverride, Boolean useDifferential2ndStageCompilation)

Solution

Does you server has the oracle managed driver correctly installed? In our installation, we had an issue with the configuration tool. We weren't able to connect to the database using the sid (tns names) but only via the server name. It was solved by correctly configuring the oracle managed driver. Since P10, OutSystems uses another driver to connect to the database.

If I'm not mistaken, we had to add the ens_admin environment variable and clearly define a section in the machine.config for tha oracl manageddataaccess client.

Solution

Thank you for providing the information.

I will try to fix it.

After installing ODP.NET, no error came out.

I successfully completed the installation by carrying out the following procedure.

1.Access oracle homepage and download Oracle Data Access Components to install ODP.NET.

2.Execute setup.exe and follow to installation.

3.Open start menu and execute configuration tools

4.Access the database tab and click Create/Upgrade Database button.

5.Access the session tab and click Create Session Database button.

6.Click the Apply and exit button and Accept by clicking yes.