I'm getting this error: 

After these steps in 10.0.201.0:

- Create New Mobile App Application

- Choose Template Phone

- Create new Mobile Type module

- Add Calendar to HomeScreen

- Create New Client Action on Calendar's Handler

- Publish and Test

I tried these steps on another pc and it works fine even if i open the app in browser on my PC.

But, if i open the app made on my pc in a browser on a different pc, i get the error.

Link to app

Thank you for any help in getting this error solved,

Sérgio Silva

Hello Sérgio, 

It seems to me that it might be because your pc and the other that you have tried have different versions of Silk and one of them has the bug. Could you please check if that's the case? 

Regardless, if I'm not mistaken the most recent version of Silk doesn't have this bug, if it persists I would suggest opening a ticket with support :)

Rita Dias wrote:

Hello Sérgio, 

It seems to me that it might be because your pc and the other that you have tried have different versions of Silk and one of them has the bug. Could you please check if that's the case? 

Regardless, if I'm not mistaken the most recent version of Silk doesn't have this bug, if it persists I would suggest opening a ticket with support :)

Thank you for the answer.

I noticed that the error only occurs in the new environment (10.0.200.2) if we have the Silk UI Mobile 1.0.1

So if anyone get this Bug in this new environment version, the solution is to upgrade the Silk UI Mobile to the version 1.0.2 . 

Thank you

Sérgio Silva