[OnTrack] Assign To Do to a person?

[OnTrack] Assign To Do to a person?

Forge Component
(23)
Published on 8 May by OutSystems Labs
23 votes
Published on 8 May by OutSystems Labs

In the OnTrack app, maybe I am missing it ... but is there a way to assign "To Dos" to a person?

Right now, I have just 2 people trying out OnTrack so it's working okay - but - once I open it to more of the team it will get kinda crazy if I can't assign work to folks - OR - if at least they can't go in an "take a to-do", etc.

See what I mean? Is there an "Assign To" that I am missing - or - is there another way around it?

Hi Bruce,

This version of ontrack does not allow you to assign tasks to specific developers. It has a simple feature that allow you to mark tasks that are in progress.

But is just that, it doesn't tell you which developer is working on the task.

However it already allow you to associate multiple developers to a project, so I would say that is not very hard to implement that feature.

Regards,

Ricardo Gonzaga wrote:

Hi Bruce,

This version of ontrack does not allow you to assign tasks to specific developers. It has a simple feature that allow you to mark tasks that are in progress.

But is just that, it doesn't tell you which developer is working on the task.

However it already allow you to associate multiple developers to a project, so I would say that is not very hard to implement that feature.

Regards,

Thanks Ricardo.

Would it be possible to add a "Assign to a Person" to the OnTrack Feature Request list?

Hi Bruce, Ricardo,

It would indeed be good to have the assign to a developer feature. Has anyone added that functionality and is it available anywhere please ?

Many thanks,

Wim

Wim De Maeyer wrote:

Hi Bruce, Ricardo,

It would indeed be good to have the assign to a developer feature. Has anyone added that functionality and is it available anywhere please ?

Many thanks,

Wim

Hi Wim,

I don't have any updates regarding this.

Regards,