System Entry Email_Status is empty while Sent_Email is not

System Entry Email_Status is empty while Sent_Email is not

  

Hi All,

Did anyone meet this issue before?

The system entity Email_Status keep empty while Sent_Email is not. 

The function send email works fine in my espace. I can send email and can receive the email.

But the entity Email_Status is empty. So I cannot check the email status correct. 


Many thanks for your help.

Hi Kobe,

Seems someone had a similar issue here. Seems like it might be related to the tenant. Try the solution posted by Kilian Hekhuis on that thread and see if that solves your issue.

Regards,

Henrique Henriques

Henrique Henriques wrote:

Hi Kobe,

Seems someone had a similar issue here. Seems like it might be related to the tenant. Try the solution posted by Kilian Hekhuis on that thread and see if that solves your issue.

Regards,

Henrique Henriques

Thank you Henrique,

I tried the solution by Kilian. But I still cannot get the email_status. I have set the espace as a multi-tenant espace. I can query the {user}, but the email_status is still empty. I looked into DB, the tenant-id is 0 for all the email_status. 

So I am doubting should I need do some settings on the my module?


Hi Kobe,

On ServiceCenter, under "Monitoring" -> "Emails". Can you see your email's status information there?

Regards,

Henrique Henriques

Henrique Henriques wrote:

Hi Kobe,

On ServiceCenter, under "Monitoring" -> "Emails". Can you see your email's status information there?

Regards,

Henrique Henriques

Yes. The status of all the email are 'sent'. And I also received these mail in my mail box. 

The email_status have these records in data base with tenant_id 0. But I cannot fetch them as my espace's tenant id is not null. 

Not sure why the tenant_id of email_status is 0 in DB. 

More thing is the tenant_id has the correct value in sent_email entry. 

The key point should be why the tenant_id is null in DB. 


I may find the way to get {Email_Status}. But it should be a temp way. 

Use the Advanced SQL by removing the suffix of tenant_id

Original: 

SELECT  *
FROM [OUTSYS].DBO.[OSSYS_EMAIL_STATUS_T9]

Fixed: 

SELECT  *
FROM [OUTSYS].DBO.[OSSYS_EMAIL_STATUS]

Hi Kobe,

I'm glad you found a workaround!

I'm not being able to reproduce the issue on my side. Could you please submit feedback on ServiceStudio (preferably with the .oml attached if you can) and on the message input your workaround.

Regards,

Henrique Henriques