email sent by personal environment is not working fine

email sent by personal environment is not working fine

Guys,

I used previous questions about this subject and I solved part of my problems. However, now I am stucked. I turned on the "less secure apps" configurartion according google and documentation I saw in OutSystems foruns. The error I am receiving is attached

Luciano Schiavo wrote:

Guys,

I used previous questions about this subject and I solved part of my problems. However, now I am stucked. I turned on the "less secure apps" configurartion according google and documentation I saw in OutSystems foruns. The error I am receiving is attached

Luciano,

In the Settings on GMAIL you must have activate POP and less secure like you said. And make all configurations in Service Center included username and password of your account.

If you still not make email work, let me know

Cause I use it well in my personal environment cloud.

Kind Regard

Hi Cesar,

I activated the pop and the error is the same. I am attaching more details in the file attached.  Are these screens telling something for you ?

Luck

Luciano Schiavo wrote:

Hi Cesar,

I activated the pop and the error is the same. I am attaching more details in the file attached.  Are these screens telling something for you ?

Luck

Didn´t See anything wrong. But check in your web browser if your gmail account it´s not lockdown. i think it´s related an account on gmail. 

Hi César,

what are you mean lockdown ?  I can sign in and see my emails normally... 

Check my screencast .. SCREENCAST - AVI - XVID

Solution

This link from your error message 

Gmail messages on other email clients

Solution

Yeah,

after click on display unlock captcha it is working!!!!!

Thanks so much César and happy new year for you!!!

Luck

Thats great Luciano. Glad you make it this work. Happy near year