Deployement Eoor 404

Deployement Eoor 404

Hello 

While deploying entities, facing below error,  

Error message from node SERVER (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed

Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at #tBc.#RBc.#1Bc.#UBc(String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName)

CompModule : Broadcast Message

Could you please suggest me any solution.

Thank you

Hi shivaji,

How are you running the environment? On Premise, as a PaaS or local?

It looks like the deployment controller is down and you should restart it or ask Outsystems to restart it.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco,

Thank you for help.

As i am new to outsystems i don't know how to restart  deployment controller,

Can you please help me on that.

Thank you

Hi Shivaji,

This depends on how are you running Outsystems.

When running Local or on premise, you should reset the Outsystems Services on your own server by accessing the Windows Services, look for the Outsystems services and restart the Outsystems Deployment service.

When running in the Personal Environment, you can ask Outsystems to reset the service.

When running in the Outsystems Cloud, you can reset the services via LifeTime > Environments > Select your environment > Restart Service

My guess is that you are using the Personal Environment, since you are new to Outsystems. I believe that Outsystems already restarted the services. Is this problem still occuring?

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

I am having the same issue. When I am installing the service center getting following issue :-
  [Error] Error message from node pawanb (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed
Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.#x1d(String hostname, String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName, String pingFile)

Message 2
  [Error] Error message from node pawanb (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed
Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.#x1d(String hostname, String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName, String pingFile)

I restarted the service on my system but still the same error when installiung service center. Any help will be apprciable.

Hi Pawan, 

I'm sorry, but don´t understand what you're trying to do.

You have created a server and now you try to install ServiceCenter on that server?

What kind of server did you create? LifeTime, Deployment Server or a FrontEnd node?

Can you access the server? 127.0.0.1 is localhost, do you also have another IP to connect to the server?

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Remco Dekkinga wrote:

Hi Pawan, 

I'm sorry, but don´t understand what you're trying to do.

You have created a server and now you try to install ServiceCenter on that server?

What kind of server did you create? LifeTime, Deployment Server or a FrontEnd node?

Can you access the server? 127.0.0.1 is localhost, do you also have another IP to connect to the server?

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco, 

Thanks for your response. I would like to use outsystem to convert my msaccess app to web app. For it I downloaded the development enviornment and Agile platform to my laptop locally. To install the Agile platform I followed the following link's Steps:-
http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/7783/how-to-manually-install-the-agile-platform-6-0-community-edition/#Post83167
in the above link under installation heading there is point mentioning :-

Install Service Center

1. Open the Windows Command Prompt and go to the OutSystems Installation Folder (normally C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server)
  2. Execute the command
    1. SCInstall.bat

When I am doing then I am getting the above said error. I dig in Administrative Events and found that outsystems Schedule service throing the below error:-

Error executing job: Thread was being aborted.
   at System.Threading.Monitor.ObjWait(Boolean exitContext, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Object obj)
   at System.Threading.Monitor.Wait(Object obj, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Scheduler.SchedulerProducerConsumer`1.WaitforLicenseConformity(#Nne myStatus, Boolean isFirst)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Scheduler.SchedulerProducerConsumer`1.ExecuteProducer()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Scheduler.SchedulerProducerConsumer`1.ExecuteProducer()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

I am unable to understand why it is doing so because I have authroised the services already to my system. It seems it is unable to send message to outsystem. I hope this make sense.

Hi Pawan,

Why do you want to install version 6.0 locally?

There is a version 10 available, which you can use right away in the cloud. It's called the Personal Clould and you can just connect to it from your installed ServiceStudio (version 10). For details, go to your landing page after logging in to the Outsystems website, there you will see your personal cloud.

I'm afraid that you are trying to install Platform Server 6.0 on an unsupported operating system (Windows Server 2003 / 2008 are supported).

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Remco Dekkinga wrote:

Hi Pawan,

Why do you want to install version 6.0 locally?

There is a version 10 available, which you can use right away in the cloud. It's called the Personal Clould and you can just connect to it from your installed ServiceStudio (version 10). For details, go to your landing page after logging in to the Outsystems website, there you will see your personal cloud.

I'm afraid that you are trying to install Platform Server 6.0 on an unsupported operating system (Windows Server 2003 / 2008 are supported).

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Thanks Remco,

I have connected to version 10 over cloud but I dont get how to convert my existing msAccess app into web app. could you please provide ssome help for it.

Thanks

pawan

Hi Pawan,

You can check this thread for more information about integrating / migrating data from Ms Access.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/2884/how-to-import-entities-from-a-ms-access-database/

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga