[IdP Example] IdP is missing

[IdP Example] IdP is missing

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 2016-12-12 by Ricardo Gonzaga
1 vote
Published on 2016-12-12 by Ricardo Gonzaga

Hi Ricardo,

I downloaded your example trying to understand how IdP works but the module you use in this example is different than the module I download. When I try to get the right module using Manage Dependencies I got this:

I am using SAML_Utils but this module doesn´t have the functions you use.

Regards,

Tomás

Hi Tomas,

Do you have the latest version of IdP component installed?

Regards,

Hi Ricardo,

Is the latest version the 2.1.1 version? With IdP I want to connect to ADFS 2.0 but not necessary with SSO. Could I do that?

Thanks,

Tomás

Hi Ricardo, 

I use integration studio to publish the IdP and I get this:

What do I need to do If I want to open IdP to configure? Like this image:

Regards,

Tomás

Hi Tomás.

Sorry the pictures are too small, and I can not read them.

About the second one, you need to access an URL like: YOUR_SERVER/IdP/Configuration.aspx

Regards,

Hi Ricardo,

This is the result of publishing using integrator:

And when I trying to open the configuration appear 404 message (The url I used is: https://claropr-dev.outsystemsenterprise.com/IdP/Configuration.aspx)

Regards

Hi Tomas,

In your previous picture I can see that you publish the extension and you just have two outdated consumers:

IdP is composed by two modules:

• SAML_Utils
  • IdP

So I would say that you are missing the part that you need to also publish IdP espace.

Can you confirm that you have published and updated?

Regards,

Hi Ricardo,

I only get SAM_Utils module because the installation was incomplete. So I publish only one of the two modules.

Regards

Hi Tomas,

Ok, but to have the IdP fully functional you will need two complete the installation. It will not work just with the extension.

Regrads,