[FileSystem] Version 10 Publish Error

[FileSystem] Version 10 Publish Error

Forge Component
(18)
Published on 10 Aug by João Portela
18 votes
Published on 10 Aug by João Portela

We have just upgraded our dev server to version 10.0.302 from version 9.1.0.20, and the instructions say to republish everything. When I try to do this with FileSystem it never finishes and the log says... "Integration Studio timeout verifying FileSystem" I have removed FileSystem and added it back with the same results. How can I get this working again?

Hi Josh, 

Have you tried to upgrade the extension in our machine (using Integration Studio)?

regards,

João Portela

Thank you! I tried this and it seems to be working now.

João Portela wrote:

Hi Josh, 

Have you tried to upgrade the extension in our machine (using Integration Studio)?

regards,

João Portela

Hi Josh,

Glad it's working now. Let me know if you bump into another "upgrade" error. we may need to understand exactly what's the error.

regards,

João Portela

Hi,

I publish in 10, and I got error.

Can you tell me how to upgrade the extension.

---Error Detail----

at ssServiceCenter.Actions.ActionAbortDeploymentDueToErrors(HeContext heContext, Int32 inParamSolutionPublishPlanId, Int32 inParamSolutionPubId, String inParamMessage, Boolean inParamAbortingDueToLicensingErrors, Boolean inParamAbortDueToBrokenReferences)

-------------------------------

Thanks

Hi hon

Can you please try to upgrade the extension using the Integration Studio (packed with Development Environment download) in your machine?

(not sure what is the exact problem, but there's a know problem with the latest Integration Studio, and will be corrected in the next release).

regards,

João Portela

Hi João Portela,

Thank you very much.

From Forge  I have downloaded oap file. It cant be opened by Intgeration Studio. 

But where can I download  the extension file of filesystem. (xif file)   

Thanks.

Hi Hon,

After trying to publish the oap (that fails) you should be able to start Integration Studio, connect to the server and download the FileSystem extension. Afterwards you can try to upgrade & publish it.

regards,

João Portela

Hi João Portela,

Thank you very much.

It is ok now.

Hi Joao,

We're having this error when verifying the extension.

J2EE Compilation.

Buildfile: C:\Users\rbp4377\Downloads\FileSystem_v2\Source\J2EE\build.xml

init:

compile:
    [javac] C:\Users\rbp4377\Downloads\FileSystem_v2\Source\J2EE\build.xml:34: warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds
    [javac] Compiling 13 source files to C:\Users\rbp4377\Downloads\FileSystem_v2\Source\J2EE\bin

jar:
      [jar] Building jar: C:\Users\rbp4377\Downloads\FileSystem_v2\Source\J2EE\bin\outsystems.nosfilesystem.jar

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 1 second
        1 file(s) copied.

Please advise.

Regards,

Romuel

Hi Romuel,

Can you provide the detail of the error tasks:

* "Compiler Error", "%s"

* "Error(s) found", "1 error(s) occurred while compiling the Extension"

At first glance, it's a .Net error (and not Java). Also it can some kind of configuration problem. 

Could you provide IS config file: C:\Users\rbp4377\AppData\Roaming\OutSystems\Integration Studio\IntegrationStudio.Preferences

regards,

João Portela

Hi Joao,

Pls see attached IntegrationStudio.Preferences file.

Regards,

Romuel

Can you please release a P10 version?

(Java stack makes me upgrade it manually)

Thanks

Hi,

We're also facing a similar problem. Is there any solution for this?

Regards.

Hi all,

I've just uploaded a 10.0 version.

Regards,

João Portela

Hi,

Is this an Integration Studio or a Platform Server issue?

Can you please specify what version of which component (Platform Server or Development Environment) are you referring to?

Regards.

Hi,

The error reported by Rom looks like a configuration problem on his machine (I recall having no problems on my machine using the same IS version).

There was a bug in an early version of IS that caused the extensions automatic upgrade to fail but it's already solved.

regards,

João Portela