I need to send an email at specific scheduled date and time. How to do this ?

I need to send an email at specific scheduled date and time. How to do this ?

When the scheduled time and date arrive I need to send an email. Someone knows how I can trigger this kind of "alert" ?

Thanks for any tip

Luck

I'm not sure I understood your need.

You have timers that can run at any time. And you have the Send Mail action that can send email. What else do you need?

Luciano Schiavo wrote:

When the scheduled time and date arrive I need to send an email. Someone knows how I can trigger this kind of "alert" ?

Thanks for any tip

Luck

Luciano .. you can make this stuff works using BPT and something in conjuction with timer.

If need assistance just tell me 

Kind Regards

Nuno Reis wrote:

I'm not sure I understood your need.

You have timers that can run at any time. And you have the Send Mail action that can send email. What else do you need?

Actually I have a task. When I set an alert by email to it ,I put a date and time. Now, I need to send the email for all tasks marked with an alert.

Today, I send all alerts scheduled in the day, regarding only the date.

César Mateus wrote:

Luciano Schiavo wrote:

Thanks for any tip

Luck

Luciano .. you can make this stuff works using BPT and something in conjuction with timer.

If need assistance just tell me 

Kind Regards

Hi Cesar,

could you explain better ?

Luck

HI Luciano Schiavo,

I hope you are keeping the schedule date and time in some table and also the email id or userid of the person to whom you want to send email.

To achieve this you can create a timer which may run every minute or every 5 minutes to check which all mail needs to send that time.

Regards

-PJ-

I think a timer is your best bet.

however, it depends how fine-grained it should be, should it be on the minute, or even second?

or is hour enough?

and do note, that you are working with emails, so time is a bit vague there.

Yes J you are correct.

Regards

-PJ-