[VISJSTimeline] (Server Action) Zoom In for VISJSTimeline

[VISJSTimeline] (Server Action) Zoom In for VISJSTimeline

Forge Component
(5)
Published on 19 Apr by Jorge Martins
5 votes
Published on 19 Apr by Jorge Martins

Good day, developers! 

I made a (server action) filter for YEARS and MONTHS in VISJSTimeline and it is working very nicely. I just wanna ask if how can I apply a zoom in effect whenever I selected a certain year/month. For example 2014 or December, it will go directly to that year/month.

Thanks!

Hello Louise,

I'm not sure about it, but I think that you could change the "StartZoomAdjust" input parameter whenever you select a certain year/month. 

Cheers

Hi, Magda!

May I ask where I can find "StartZoomAdjust" ? I can't seem to find it on the ItemList nor in the Timeline input parameters. Do I need to create a new one?

Thanks!

Hello Louise, 

On your Timeline webblock don't you have the "StartZoomAdjust" input parameter?

Hi, Magda!

Yes. Apparently, I don't have it. Is it from a recent update?

Louise,

Sorry for my mistake, I just saw that I'm using Timeline JS copied version in my application instead of VISJSTimeline. Why did you choose VISJSTimeline?

I was trying to understand how to do it with VISJSTimeline and honestly I couldn't understand, sorry.

Cheers

Hi Magda,

Oh I see. It's okay. :) A co-developer recommended me to use VISJSTimeline that's why I'm using it. It's easy to understand and to customize. I'm just having a little bit of a problem with the zooming part.

But anyway, thanks for your time! I'll keep in mind Timeline JS.

Thanks again!