Developer Newsletter Archive

Developer Newsletter Archive

Here are links to OutSystems Developer Newsletters, if you'd like to check 'em out! ...Not signed up yet? Don't worry, you can fix that here.

2017:

May

April

March

February

January

2016:

December 

November

Hey Alex!

When are these newsletters being sent out? I do get several OutSystems emails but don't think I've received any Developer Newsletter yet. I have subscribed more than once on that link you have posted.

Cheers

Tiago

Hey Tiago, 

Sorry to hear this! They get sent out once a month, usually at the end of the month. I will check to see if you're on the mailing list. Have you checked your spam?

Thanks.

Tiago Neves wrote:

Hey Alex!

When are these newsletters being sent out? I do get several OutSystems emails but don't think I've received any Developer Newsletter yet. I have subscribed more than once on that link you have posted.

Cheers

Tiago

Just tried that, unfortunately, couldn't find anything that looked like the developers newsletter. Although I did find something else useful :D

Can you let me know if I'm on the list then?

Many Thanks!

Did you sign up with the email associated with your community profile? 

All newsletters are coming from this email address: developers@outsystems.com

Tiago Neves wrote:

Just tried that, unfortunately, couldn't find anything that looked like the developers newsletter. Although I did find something else useful :D

Can you let me know if I'm on the list then?

Many Thanks!

I did sign up with same email as my community profile and can't find any email from developers@outsystems.com, not even in spam.

I just subscribed now again. This time I did 3 subscriptions with a different email on each. Let's see what happens...

And when doing so, I noticed a difference when I select United Kingdom or Canada that caught my attention:

Curious difference... Could it be related?

Tiago Neves wrote:

I did sign up with same email as my community profile and can't find any email from developers@outsystems.com, not even in spam.

I just subscribed now again. This time I did 3 subscriptions with a different email on each. Let's see what happens...

And when doing so, I noticed a difference when I select United Kingdom or Canada that caught my attention:

Hi Tiago,

I am not sure if it's relevant in this case but you can change your emails preferences here:

https://go1.outsystems.com/outsystems-preference-center.html

I noticed that after my signup all checkboxes were empty so I changed them. However, since the developer newsletter was not shown explicitly in the list I'm not sure if this has an effect. Lets hope so :)

Hey Tiago, 

For some reason the email associated with your community profile was unsubscribed. But, you are listed as subscribed under your other two emails. The recent subscription happened after we already sent out the newsletter. 

You should be getting the next one!

Tiago Neves wrote:

@Alex Ok, I should get it either way then. Thanks. I wonder if I've been the only one facing this strange behaviour...

@Hans I already have all boxes selected on mine. Thanks.

Hey @Tiago, did you get this months newsletter?

Yes, I did get it on those 2 other email addresses I subscribed from.

Cheers!