[IdP] Trying to install IdP

[IdP] Trying to install IdP

Forge Component
(18)
Published on 4 Dec (10 days ago) by Telmo Martins
18 votes
Published on 4 Dec (10 days ago) by Telmo Martins

Hi all,

Everytime I try to install IdP I can´t finish the installation without a error message:

I use FORGE to install the module and my stack is java. I need some help to know if I did something wrong or if you want please share the code to understand what happen.

Regards

Have you already taken a look at ServiceCenter Error Logs?

Hi Joao,

Here is the error message I found in the feedback popup:

ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation+FullStackException: Exception in thread Application IdP Installation Thread ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.ServerOperations.PublishSolution(IAggregatorPresenter aggregator, String solutionName, Byte[] solutionBytes, Action`1 onPublishMessageReceived, Boolean isApplication, String appName, ObjectKey appKey)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.ServerOperations.PublishApplication(IAggregatorPresenter aggregator, String solutionName, Byte[] solutionBytes, Action`1 onPublishMessageReceived, String appName, ObjectKey appKey)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.CustomWorkspacePresenter.ServerPagePresenter.#Bnf1.#9t.#Yqf()
   at ServiceStudio.Runtime.AbortableSafeExecute(ExceptionType exceptionType, Action action, PresenterContext presenterContext, Boolean resetAbort)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.FullStackException..ctor(Exception e)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.OnException(Exception exception, ExceptionType exceptionType, PresenterContext presenterContext)
   at ServiceStudio.Runtime.AbortableSafeExecute(ExceptionType exceptionType, Action action, PresenterContext presenterContext, Boolean resetAbort)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.CustomWorkspacePresenter.ServerPagePresenter.#Bnf1.#Wqf(Object thread)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

But the ServiceCenter didnt catch a message error.

Regards

Hi Timas,

Which version are you using?

Did you try to download the plugin and install it manually?

Regards,

Hi Ricardo,

I download the Version 2.1.1. But Whren I am trying download using forge in the versions  I saw that my plataform version is not compatible:

The platform you suggest is:

But I am using Version 10.0.105.0 and by the way my service studio is 10.0.302.0

Regards

Hi Tomas.

If you are using version 10.0.105.0 it should be compatible. It should work in all 10.0.X platform versions.

When are you getting that error? Have you ever published any version of IdP?

Regards,

Hi Ricardo,

After the incomplete installation I only  get  the module SAML_Utils. I tried to publish using the integrator, but when I want to run the IdP example some modules are missing.

Regards

Hi Tomas,

Ok, but to have the IdP fully functional you will need two complete the installation. It will not work just with the extension.

Regrads,

Hi Ricardo,

That´s the main problem, the installation gave me an error. And  I can´t get the complete module.

Regards.

Hi Tomas,

I've tried to install IdP and all went well on my side, so I would suggest you to contact support to help you on this.

Best regards,