[OutDoc] [OutDoc] -Extension[EspaceMetaModel]-Action[GetDocumentation] is uneditable?

[OutDoc] [OutDoc] -Extension[EspaceMetaModel]-Action[GetDocumentation] is uneditable?

Forge Component
(24)
Published on 20 Apr by OutSystems R&D
24 votes
Published on 20 Apr by OutSystems R&D

Hi,

I have a problem that I cannot find the way to add more XML code inside 

the [GetDocumentation] extension action.

I found that OutDoc uses [MssGetDocumentation] to change the Oml file to Xml but I cannot find where are th code inside [MssGetDocumentation].

If anyone know how to add more xml code inside this action please help me.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

The function GetDocumentation is wrapped in an embedded DLL, that's why you cannot see the code inside.

You could try to deflect the code inside the DLL and take a look at what the function does, but keep in mind that is unsupported code and might change in future versions without notice. 

Chaiwat Meetanatharvorn wrote:

Hi,

I found that OutDoc uses [MssGetDocumentation] to change the Oml file to Xml but I cannot find where are th code inside [MssGetDocumentation].

Thank you in advance.

Hi Caio,

Thank you for the answer. I will try to take a look at the code inside DLL. 

Caio Santana wrote:

Hello,

The function GetDocumentation is wrapped in an embedded DLL, that's why you cannot see the code inside.

You could try to deflect the code inside the DLL and take a look at what the function does, but keep in mind that is unsupported code and might change in future versions without notice. 

Chaiwat Meetanatharvorn wrote:

Hi,

Thank you in advance.