Developer World Tour

Developer World Tour 2017

Follow us around the world!

Wouldn't it be nice just to have some practical tips and tricks on how to either get started, or how to take your development to the next level? We thought so too, and that’s how this world tour was born.
Join our expert speakers and the local community to learn about the Low-Code revolution and how OutSystems can help you deliver Enterprise Grade Apps, fast at our next event. 

Upcoming Tour Dates and locations...Rock on!

Don't see your city? Let us know where you want our next event to be! Just reply below.

April 27th, 2017
 Boston, USA

May 11th, 2017
 Austin, Texas

May 15th, 2017
 Lisbon, Portugal

Coming Soon in May!
 NYC, New York

May 16th, 2017
 Utrecht, Netherlands

September 13th, 2017
 Boston, USA

November 6-9th, 2017
 Lisbon, Portugal

Take a look at some of our pictures from our previous DevEvents!

See more pics, here!

Previous Events

December 20th, 2017
 Tokyo, Japan

January 9th, 2017
 Bangalore, India

January 10th, 2017
 Lisbon, Portugal

January 13th, 2017
 Lisbon, Portugal

January 16th, 2017
 Lisbon, Portugal
January 17th 2017
 NYC, USA

January 25th 2017
 Boston, USA

February 10-12th, 2017
 Atlanta, Georgia

February 22-23rd, 2017
 Lisbon, Portugal

February 23rd, 2017
 Lisbon, Portugal

March 9th, 2017
 London, UK

March 9 2017
 Utrecht, Netherlands

March 14th, 2017
 Amsterdam, Netherlands

March 16th, 2017
 London, UK

March 21-22nd, 2017
 NYC, USA

March 24th, 2017
 Tilburg, Netherlands

March 30th, 2017
 Kontich, Belgium

April 7th, 2017
 Boston, USA

April 7-8th, 2017
 Lisbon, Portugal

April 18th, 2017
 Porto, Portugal

April 18th, 2017
 Lisbon, Portugal

April 20th, 2017
 Tokyo, Japan

Hello Alexandra,

Is the Front End Meetup with the correct link? I can't find a scheduled event for 9 of February on that group.

Best regards,

Cristiano

Philadelphia!   

Cristiano Marques wrote:

Hello Alexandra,

Is the Front End Meetup with the correct link? I can't find a scheduled event for 9 of February on that group.

Best regards,

Cristiano

Hey Cristiano,

We are working on creating the specific landing page for that event soon. I will update the link when it goes live. 

Thanks for your patience and interest!

-Alexandra

Justin Babel wrote:

Philadelphia!   

Thanks for the suggestion, Justin! 

Alexandra Bowen wrote:

Cristiano Marques wrote:

Hello Alexandra,

Best regards,

Cristiano

Hey Cristiano,

We are working on creating the specific landing page for that event soon. I will update the link when it goes live. 

Thanks for your patience and interest!

-Alexandra

Thanks for the reply!

Hi Alex,

I've visited the link of the London event (London New Tech) and read "5 new tech startup companies will present their products and technology" but OutSystems is not on the list... How exactly is OutSystems getting involved?

Cheers,

Tiago

Hi Alexandra,

Singapore and APAC are not in the map, let me know if it's part of the plan and how the Singapore team can help.

Thanks,

Miguel

Would love to see us create some buzz on the US West Coast :-)

Julie Leonard wrote:

Would love to see us create some buzz on the US West Coast :-)

Hey Julie! 

We are definitely looking for ways to get involved with the West Coast Community! Did you have any specific cities in mind?

Thanks,

Alexandra

Miguel Almeida wrote:

Hi Alexandra,

Singapore and APAC are not in the map, let me know if it's part of the plan and how the Singapore team can help.

Thanks,

Miguel

Ah - I actually did a short talk at a .Net developers Meetup in Tokyo in December. They were impressed. Definitely interested in helping out in Japan (as well as getting help with materials and giveaways too!)

Miguel Almeida wrote:

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks,

Miguel

Hey Miguel,

Thanks so much for your offer and suggestion! APAC is a region we are interested in expanding into. We'd love your help.

I'll be in touch,

-Alexandra

Taka Torimoto wrote:

Miguel Almeida wrote:

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks,

Miguel

Ah - I actually did a short talk at a .Net developers Meetup in Tokyo in December. They were impressed. Definitely interested in helping out in Japan (as well as getting help with materials and giveaways too!)

Hey Taka, 

This is great! How exciting. I'd love to learn more about the talk you gave. Let's definitely keep the momentum going.

I'll reach out to see how we can continue to expand the OutSystems community in Japan! 

Thanks for your help. 

-Alexandra

Hey, 

Did it really happen in Bangalore, India? I am so unfortunate that I missed it.

You can consider to take one event in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Pune iis second largest Software hub in India.

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hey, 

Did it really happen in Bangalore, India? I am so unfortunate that I missed it.

You can consider to take one event in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Pune iis second largest Software hub in India.

That is a bummer! Would you be interested in helping us organize a local event there? If so, please email us: commnunity@outsystems.com

Thanks for your interest!