[DropBox Storage Connector] Download component

[DropBox Storage Connector] Download component

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 2016-09-21 by Alexandre Costa
1 vote
Published on 2016-09-21 by Alexandre Costa

Hi!

I'm using Dropbox Storage Connector to using a Dropbox account as a storage area from my application.  I created a server action to move a file from a temporary folder in Outsystems Cloud Environment to a DropBox folder.  It's working fine.

Now I need to implement the reverse situation: move a file from Dropbox to Cloud, How can I do this download?  Is there an equivalent component to handle this issue?

TIA

Carlos Alberto Mattana wrote:

Hi!

I'm using Dropbox Storage Connector to using a Dropbox account as a storage area from my application.  I created a server action to move a file from a temporary folder in Outsystems Cloud Environment to a DropBox folder.  It's working fine.

Now I need to implement the reverse situation: move a file from Dropbox to Cloud, How can I do this download?  Is there an equivalent component to handle this issue?

TIA

Carlos,

You can make this work with some alternatives.

Using RESTfull api or with some automated BPT technic.

Few months ago I made with BPT and also with REST for external site upload to the OS and then upload to DPBOX filesystem. 

And the BPT technic to made reverse if the external need to download the file. 

I can explain more in detail if you wish.

If you need any assistance don´t hesitate to ask 

Kind Regards

Hi!

I will try to solve using the RESTfull API,

If I can't resolve, I ask for help again.

Thanks a lot.

Carlos Alberto Mattana wrote:

Hi!

TIA

Hello Carlos,

I need to the same as you, send a file from OS Cloud Environment to a DropBox folder. I've already installed the Dropbox Connector. Is there same kind of tutorial to do it? Need some help. 

Thanks, 

José Vieira