Connection timed out while contacting...

Connection timed out while contacting...

Hi guys,

I'm in a client and sometimes I have a strange error, attached image, when I try to Publish the eSpace or when I try to debug it.

Platform Version: 8.0.0.24

Service Studio Version: 8.0.0.12

Stack: Java

DB: Oracle

I made a ping -t to the server where Platform is instaled and I don't have any timeout and there are other eSpaces on the same project where I don't have any problem to debug or publish.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thank in advance.

Kind Regards,

Diogo Miguel

Diogo Miguel wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm in a client and sometimes I have a strange error, attached image, when I try to Publish the eSpace or when I try to debug it.

Platform Version: 8.0.0.24

Service Studio Version: 8.0.0.12

Stack: Java

DB: Oracle

I made a ping -t to the server where Platform is instaled and I don't have any timeout and there are other eSpaces on the same project where I don't have any problem to debug or publish.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thank in advance.

Kind Regards,

Diogo Miguel

Hi Diogo,

Your image didn't seem to upload correctly, at least on my end. All I see is the 'Processing Upload...' gif.

Can you re-share the image?

Thanks,

Justin

Hi Justin,

I think now it's ok, but I'm getting the following error message:

"Connection timed out while contacting '<IP_Server>'. Check your network connection and if the problem persists increase de 'Short operations Timeout' value in Preferences."

I already increased the 'Short operations Timeout' value and I don't have timeout when I use the debug, but the debug is still very slow.

Kind Regards,

Diogo Miguel