Need to set default zoom for google maps mobile

Need to set default zoom for google maps mobile

Hi, I am designing a mobile app where I want to track gps location of vehicle, currently I am facing few issues while moving the coordinates(markers). 1) Unable to set default zoom for google maps..I guess its not functional in current downloaded version of google maps mobile. 

2) Facing difficulty while refreshing the markers. Want to change the position of gps icon on location change.

Can you please help me with these issues. It would be great help.

Thanks

Sachin

Hi Sachin,

About the first topic, i think there's an issue with the Gmaps Zoom - please see this post. Also there's a recent version of Gmaps mobile, are you using the most recent one?

On the second one, can you detail a bit more what you want to achieve?
If you want to update your marker position, you should access it by index on the  list and update the coordinates, please see below explanation

So you'll update the marker on position 'MyIndex' with the desired coordinates.

Let me know if you need help.

Cheers

Hi Henrique, Thanks for the reply..

I am using the latest version of gmaps.

I need to track the location of a vehicle which have a gps device installed. I am assigning the coordinates like you said, But unable to refresh it. How can we refresh the coordinates each time when the location of vehicle is change. 

Thanks!!

Sachin Mahawar wrote:

Hi Henrique, Thanks for the reply..

I am using the latest version of gmaps.

I need to track the location of a vehicle which have a gps device installed. I am assigning the coordinates like you said, But unable to refresh it. How can we refresh the coordinates each time when the location of vehicle is change. 

Thanks!!

Hi Sachin,

Sorry for the late reply.

I created an sample app, is this what you want? 

If it is, please find the sample oml attached to this post.

Let me know if it helped.

Cheers,

Henrique