HTML snippet within text for Mobile Apps

HTML snippet within text for Mobile Apps

Is it possible to do the following on a screen for a mobile app?

E.g. to show a text as follows:

"This is a text, which will have some bold words, some words underlined, some larger font, and even linksetc.

When i use the label widget I can not use HTML snippets like <b> ,<u>.

Thank you,

Arent

Don't use "Label", use an Expression widget, and set "Escape Content" to "No". Be aware of the risks of malicious code injection...

Also, you should NOT be using "u", "b", etc., use CSS.   

J.Ja

Justin James wrote:

Don't use "Label", use an Expression widget, and set "Escape Content" to "No". Be aware of the risks of malicious code injection...

Also, you should NOT be using "u", "b", etc., use CSS.   

J.Ja

(I'm an newbi) I want to use it for an mobile screen.  Then the option "Escape Content" in the Expression Widget    is not available. CSS works for blocks, but not for individual words. I want to show large part off text with some words  in a different style.

Hi Arent,

Check this thread.

Cheers

Re: CSS: use the "span" tag with a "style" or "class" attribute to apply CSS to words. For example:

Hello! The next world is bold: <span style="font-weight: bold;">hey!</span> or <span style="text-decoration: underline;">underlined</span>.

As someone who was a member of the HTML5 Working Group for a number of years, I can tell you with certainty that you are lucky that <b> and <u> still work at all and I'd be half surprised if they are in the HTML6 spec if such a spec ever gets written.

J.Ja