How i integrate SILK UI? Please help I'm a begginer in Outsystems

How i integrate SILK UI? Please help I'm a begginer in Outsystems

How i integrate SILK UI if I already started my web application without this Framework?

Solution
  1. Install one of the Outsystems Themes in your personal environment  (i.e. Vanilla Theme, Dublin Theme, etc)
  2. Then when you click on "New Application", you will have the option to select one of these silk themes.

Note:  They have tools where you can customize these themes based on your own branding.  After you create a new application you can do a Compare and Merge with your current application to update the theme.

Solution

Rebecca Hall wrote:

1. Install one of the Outsystems Themes in your personal environment  (i.e. Vanilla Theme, Dublin Theme, etc)
  2. Then when you click on "New Application", you will have the option to select one of these silk themes.

Note:  They have tools where you can customize these themes based on your own branding.  After you create a new application you can do a Compare and Merge with your current application to update the theme.

I have a question, if i already started my aplication without this Framework, It is possible to integrate with it?

Yes, it is possible to integrate it, but you will need to redo your screens to use the Silk blocks and templates.