Tabs_tabbody

The extended properties of the Tabs_TabBody aren't appearing.

I've used the Tabs_Clientsidewidget

Created the Tabs_Wrapper container

Created 3 Tabs_Tabbody containers

I want to do the next step of assigning the extended properties and they don't appear.

What I'm I missing?

Thanks.

Michael

Hi,

When you select one of the "Tabs_TabBody" containers, the "Extended Properties" section should become available, as shown in the image below. This is where you have to add the "title" property. Is this not working?

Correct.

Could you go into a bit more detail please? When you select the container, is the "Extended Properties" section not shown? A screenshot with the container selected would help.

Aurelio Santos wrote:

Could you go into a bit more detail please? When you select the container, is the "Extended Properties" section not shown? A screenshot with the container selected would help.

Here you go.

Aurelio Santos wrote:

The "Extended Properties" section is there. Now all you have to do is enter "title" (without quotes) into the "Property" field and the title of the tab (within quotes) into the "Value" field.

That works. However, When I preview the page I don't see the tab names?

That's normal. The tabs are only rendered at runtime.

It works.

Thank you for the help.