Social Sharing Plugin

Social Sharing Plugin

Hi,

I have tested the plugin on Android. After looking at the cordova source pluginand comparing with the functionality of the Outsystems plugin I noticed that file sharing is not supported by the Outsystems plugin. Is Outsystems planning to republish the plugin with file sharing enabled any time soon?

Kind Regards

Joerg Peters

Solution

Hey Joerg, 

Are you referencing this Social sharing Plugin? In the future, when you have a question about a particular plugin, the best way to get support is to navigate the the Plugins page on Forge, and click the Support tab and then create "New Discussion". Then, the component is linked to the post, and all discussions live under the components page on Forge.

I would suggest reposting this following the steps above. Then, the rights teams will be notified. What Cordova Source plugin are you referring too? 

Thanks,

Alexandra

Solution

Hi Alexandra,

yes, I referred to the Social Sharing plugin. In the mean time I tweaked the Camera, File and the Social Sharing plugins to be able to pass images in messages. I tested on Android with an Outsystems sample app created by myself similar to the sample app of Eddy Verbruggen. Once I will have tested on iOS I would like to publish on the Forge.

Kind Regards

Joerg Peters

That is great, Joerg! Thanks for the update, and be sure to come back here and share a link to the Forge Component when you do. 

Thanks,

Alexandra