SortRecordList

Hi,

Am using outsystems 9.1 . i want to use SortRecordList extention in my project .But am not able to open any of the oml files (SortRecordList-2.0.6,2.04,2.0.2,2.0.1) in my service studio.

Please help me here 

Hi Rocky,

I'm not sure what you tried to do. SortRecordList is an extension, and is distributed as an OAP, which is an application package (actually just a ZIP file) that you can directly publish to your environment using Service Center or Service Studio. Since it is an extension, it is inside a XIF file, not an OML. You can open extensions with Integration Studio, not Service Studio. Inside the SortRecordList OAP, there's also an example eSpace that show you how to use the extension. Is it this eSpace you have problems with?

I'm not sure what you tried to do. SortRecordList is an extension, and is distributed as an OAP, which is an application package (actually just a ZIP file) that you can directly publish to your environment using Service Center or Service Studio. Since it is an extension, it is inside a XIF file, not an OML. You can open extensions with Integration Studio, not Service Studio. Inside the SortRecordList OAP, there's also an example eSpace that show you how to use the extension. Is it this eSpace you have problems with?

thank you Kilian Hekhuis. I got the issue ..