Unable to launch Service Studio 10

I've just signed up for a new account and followed the steps, registered, installed IDE (Service Studio & Integration Studio) but I'm unable to launch Service Studio. 

I've re-installed, checked installation logs (the report says everything went ok), re-installed C++ Redis. Packages, Run as Admin, Used compatibility Mode but nothing works. I can always see the spash screen but nothing else afterwards.

Currently running windows 10 Pro x64

Version 1607

OS Build 14393.693

The integration Studio does work perfectly.

If I try to launch the 5 min web app application from the home webpage I get the following stacktrace 

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WebView' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WebView' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'CefSharp.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
   at ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WebView..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WebView..ctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.OutSystemsPage.InitializeComponent()
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.OutSystemsPage..ctor()
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.CustomWorkspace.ViewAdapter.ServiceStudio.View.ICustomWorkspaceView.CreateOutSystemsPageView()
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.CustomWorkspacePresenter.set_ActivePageType(CustomWorkspacePageType value)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.AggregatorWindowPresenter..ctor(IAggregatorWindowView view)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.#Jhf3.#2uf()
   at ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WpfExtensions.ExecuteInUIThread[ReturnType](Application app, Func`1 action)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.ExecuteInUIThread[ReturnType](Func`1 action)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.CreateAggregatorWindow(Pair`2 windowCoordinates)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.#Ote(AutoLoginType autoLoginType)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.Commands.CommandLineProcessor.#Qne.Execute(String[] commandLineArgs, #ome startView)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.Commands.CommandLineProcessor.#mle(String[] commandLineArgs, #ome startView)

Solution

Ok I found out general.txt in the service studio folder and tracked the error down (CEFSharp.dll dependency not loaded)  to this thread. In my case I had to uninstall first the vcredist_x86.exe and after reinstalling, the IDE opened correctly.

Solution

Hey João Fernandes thanks for updating the thread with your solution!

Glad to hear you were able to figure it out.

-Alexandra