Error retrieving data

I'm currently doing the Developing OutSystems Mobile Apps course and I ran into trouble on the 4th part "List and Detail Screens." It first tells me to add references to the To Do Core entities that will be on the list, which works fine. 

It then asks me to create an aggregate for the  main screen and drag the ToDo entity into the aggregate. However, it gives me an error message(attached) saying that there was a problem getting my data. Is there any way around this?

Solution

Hi Scott,

The problem is basically with the reference ,seems like you added some new entities and  without publishing them you are trying to preview the data or you didn't  refresh the reference.

Publish the espace ToDOCore first and then update it reference in TODO espace and check than everything should work fine.

Regards

-PJ- 

Solution

Thank you Pramod this worked!

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Scott,

The problem is basically with the reference ,seems like you added some new entities and  without publishing them you are trying to preview the data or you didn't  refresh the reference.

Publish the espace ToDOCore first and then update it reference in TODO espace and check than everything should work fine.

Regards

-PJ-