Mobile App error Invalid call of the 'TriggerOnUpgradeProgress'

Mobile App error Invalid call of the 'TriggerOnUpgradeProgress'

This error is in the error monitor screen, but i cannot find this TriggerOnUpgradeProgress action in the app:

Invalid call of the 'TriggerOnUpgradeProgress' client action of the 'Common.Splash' since the latter is not currently active. This is likely due to a platform's client action being used as an event handler or in a setTimeout function. Consider removing this call by using the 'On Destroy' event of the screen/block or moving your logic to a global client action.

also there is a error for "The connection has timed out", how to trace where does this error occur, i tried debug in server side and client side(holding control key), cannot catch it.

Hello Linguo, 

That action is from the ApplicationLoadEvents Block, that is distributed with Silk UI Mobile to handle the loading progress of the splash screen. 

Are you using any custom logic to navigate to another screen, instead of using the default mechanism of the template? You can create a new application and copy the Splash screen to your app to test it.

Thank you

Dinis Carvalho wrote:

Hello Linguo, 

That action is from the ApplicationLoadEvents Block, that is distributed with Silk UI Mobile to handle the loading progress of the splash screen. 

Are you using any custom logic to navigate to another screen, instead of using the default mechanism of the template? You can create a new application and copy the Splash screen to your app to test it.

Thank you

thanks for the reply, i am using all default template.

any idea how i can find out the connection issue?