OutSystems Plans for Wearable Devices?

OutSystems Plans for Wearable Devices?

Hi all,

I'm a developer with experience with other platforms, but new to OutSystems and new to the community. From what I've seen of OutSystems so far, I'm quite impressed and look forward to diving deeper and getting more experience with it.

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about wearable device support. Clearly it's not available *now*, but perhaps it's on the roadmap? Any clues would be appreciated.

I know that OutSystems is very enterprise focused, so I understand why the uptake on wearables might be a bit slower, but it would be an awesome inclusion to the platform, and I think one that will become more important as time goes on.

Solution

Hi Karyl,

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your view. As every relevant market trend, we have been looking into this.

In order to make the most out of a topic, I would suggest you create an Idea with this topic, so that we can also track interest.

Cheers,

Carla Sofia

Community Manager

Solution

Carla Sofia Teixeira wrote:

Hi Karyl,

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your view. As every relevant market trend, we have been looking into this.

In order to make the most out of a topic, I would suggest you create an Idea with this topic, so that we can also track interest.

Cheers,
Carla Sofia
Community Manager

Hi Carla,

Thanks for your reply- I'm assuming it was also you I chatted with on Twitter? I will definitely go ahead and create an Idea, as you suggested. That does seem to be the better place for this kind of post. :)

Thanks again!