[Facebook Connector] Facebook connecter instructions

[Facebook Connector] Facebook connecter instructions

Forge Component
(8)
Published on 17 Jul by OutSystems R&D
8 votes
Published on 17 Jul by OutSystems R&D

Hi,

Is there any step-by-step instructions or demo app available on how to integrate the FB connector in mobile applications? I want to integrate FB connector in my mobile app and pull user posts from it. Please let me know. Thanks in advance

Thank you

MN

Murthy,

I recommend you take a look at this website [ Facebook Login ] to understande the process of authentication and the rest in OS is pretty intuitive with this connector.

If you need advance assistance don´t hesitate in contact

Regards

César Mateus wrote:

Murthy,

I recommend you take a look at this website [ Facebook Login ] to understande the process of authentication and the rest in OS is pretty intuitive with this connector.

If you need advance assistance don´t hesitate in contact

Regards

Thank you Cesar, I am looking for demo app using FB connector (http://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/609/facebook-connector/)  in OutSystems. I couldn't find any documentation or "how to" steps to integrate the connector. A sample or demo application is really helpful. 

Thank you,

MN

Murthy,

I´ll try to make an simple sample for you. But you know at first the link that I sent to you explain the first step what you need to make this connector works.

And the rest like I said is pretty intuitive. But I try to make an sample with an post list using the authentication that the connector has ok?

Tip:

First the side off Facebook everything need to be set. ClientID ... etc ok?

Murthy,

Did you already see this ?

FBConnectorDemo... did you try follow the examples in there?

César Mateus wrote:

Murthy,

Did you already see this ?

FBConnectorDemo... did you try follow the examples in there?

Hi Cesar,

I overlooked that part of the app. Let me try that in my dev. environment.

Thank you,

MN