List_BulkSelect RichWidget is not working on my personal Environment

List_BulkSelect RichWidget is not working on my personal Environment

Hi,

I am using service studio 10.0.303.0. I am trying to drag and drop List_BulkSelect RichWidget into header of table records,but it is not placed into header of table records. List_BulkSelect RichWidget option is showing me in Logic Tab,it is not showing me in Interface Tab.Please suggest me how to use this widget. 

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Joshi

Hi Amit

As you can see above. I use in cloud with no problem. Could you explain how did you construct your record ans so on?

My version is the same as yours

Hi Cesar,

I have created a simple form base application and through Table Records I am showing that record into my home screen.Now I am trying to add List_BulkSelect RichWidget into header of table records,but when I try to drag and drop this widget,it's not get placed into my table records. Also the issue is not only for this application,when I create any new application same thing happens.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Joshi

Amit Joshi wrote:

Hi Cesar,

I have created a simple form base application and through Table Records I am showing that record into my home screen.Now I am trying to add List_BulkSelect RichWidget into header of table records,but when I try to drag and drop this widget,it's not get placed into my table records. Also the issue is not only for this application,when I create any new application same thing happens.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Joshi

Amit,

I made an screencast to you. Just take a look how i did.

Take a look

List Bulk Select - Screencast

(SWF File work with any browser!)

Best regards

Hi Cesar,

Thank you for sharing Screencast. But when I click on the link,the link is not opened(It shows blank page).So please suggest me how to open that link.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Joshi

Amit Joshi wrote:

Hi Cesar,

Thank you for sharing Screencast. But when I click on the link,the link is not opened(It shows blank page).So please suggest me how to open that link.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Joshi

You need to download the SWF and execute in browser. ok? Its an flash video

Hi Cesar,

Sorry for late reply.

Thank you very much.It's really helpful for me. I will go through that video.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Joshi

Solution

Hi Amit,

You write "List_BulkSelect RichWidget option is showing me in Logic Tab,it is not showing me in Interface Tab." This is not true however, what's shown in the Logic tab is the action "List_BulkSelectToggleEnabled". If you can't find the right widget on the Interface tab, check whether you have referenced it. Click the "Manage Dependencies" button from the Service Studio toolbar (), select RichWidgets:

And select the List_BulkSelect widget from the UI Flows tab:

Now you should be able to put it in the header.

Solution

Hi Kilian,

Thank you very much for detailed explanation with Screen print.Now its working fine.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Joshi

Hi Amit,

Great to hear it works! Could you please mark my post above as solution? The topic will then be marked as solved. Thanks!